Whispers.

 I've always had good intentions

I put them before you even when you weren't all that

Didn't expect this from you, I won't lie

My heart felt so heavy the past few weeks

Like dude why did you have to lie?

Was it worth your time?

You made me look like an idiot

Remember the time when you had nothing 

But I handled it for you?

Remember when you looked me in the eyes 

Told me I mattered to you?

The time when you got moody

And told me not to worry?

You were lying to yourself

I am the price and you’re just a dividend 

I am the star and you are just a rock

I hope you live a miserable life 

I hope the next girl you meet breaks your heart 

And your smile turns into tears

I don’t hate you I despise you

Should have let me be from the start

How dare you awaken my love then leave 

Like a coward

Like a creep

You’re worthless 

You ain’t worth it anymore 

Comments

  1. This is too heavy .. but a message to all of us .. which means , we have to all be honest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND