PS , MY LOVE.

I'm happy everytime I see your face, the look in your eye has never changed from the first time I saw you. Your welcoming smile has kept me in your arms till this day. I think I'm dreaming with each day I spend with you. 

Your laughter and your jokes fills me with so much joy. Your touch and kisses always gets me in the mood to make love to you. The way you do me with each moan and orgasm you control my body in a way that I could never understand.

I see a future bright with you. Having little people who look like you and I , how happy would that make me My Love.

You have been there when I needed you and to this day you haven't left my side. I'm the luckiest woman alive to be loved the way you love me.

I know we still have a long way to go but my loyalty will remain with you. My heart will remain with you and il wake up everyday just to please you with my body. With every cell in my body you attract il always make time for us My Love.

They'll come a time when we both dont want this anymore , they'll come a time when people come between us but our love will keep us together. 

Spread your wings My love, set yourself free My Love and let me rent in your heart because that's where I belong. Even if mountains move , weathers change my love for you will remain true.

I dont know what it will take for you to see how much you mean to me but i hope these words give you direction. I hope these words will be a constant reminder that love is real if you open yourself up and believe it will work out.

We have come a long way.. through the tears of feeling like we should give up on each other. It hasn't been the easiest road but it was worth every fight , with every tear with every fear of losing you  

I'm happy I've found love. I'm so happy you're mine. You give me hope for the next day. A day with you is like a dream to me. Thank you for loving me My Love...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND