LOVE UNDERMINED.

 In the mist of it all , after all that had happened.. memories remain. 

The way it unraveled still haunts me today. Trying to keep it together but everything is falling apart.

You used to have my heart , I gave you my body.. you equipped my mind but still wasn't enough for you. 

I wonder how it felt when you held her and called her yours.. knowing very well I am your only fantasy.

I wonder how it made you feel when you looked at her and still kissed her passionately with the very same mouth you used to go down on me.

Was it all worth it? Was losing the only person that cared for you worth being with someone who only cared about your money?was losing your sanity worth losing your future?

We made plans together.. we were so good together but you let someone take that all away. 

You made someone undermine our love , like a broken mirror it can never be the same. We can never be the same.

Your kisses means nothing to me now.. your touch is cold on my body. Whenever you're on top of me I feel like pushing you off because you broke me. You broke us. The only thing I looked forward to.

And now I have to pick up the pieces and move on. I'm not ending things with you. I just want you to know you mean nothing to me now. 

I am angry but il be fine.. I'm only worried about you.. you can't love me and you cant love her...

Because to you everything is a game. I hope you're happy now. You won and got away with breaking my spirit... now il never be the same person. In the end I hope you get what you deserve 

Comments

  1. What a tragedy and a true reflection of how most relationships end.....♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND