THE BEAN.

We were like a song that couldn't stop playing like the war that couldn't find peace. It took weeks for you to realize that I was a mistake. That we were not meant to be. Its for the best you said.

But you know how many times I fought the thought of kissing your lips.. the thought of wrapping my legs around your neck.  While you choke me? Until my eyes turned red .

You know how it feels when I see your name on my contacts but can't delete them because I want you to rearrange my cervix like you said you would.. do you know how many times I've played that day I found out it was all a lie..

But I lay down at night in my bed thinking about how it would be if I could swallow your kids? Would you believe me if I told you that I will wait for you just so I can have that chance to pull my body in a way that could comfort your soul?

Could you risk all that so I could climb that mountain just as you'd like.. tell me do you like that even when you are with her you think of how it would have been if it was me instead..

I'm just asking.. do you? 

Comments

  1. I do , and with this , I can say .. this should be us in the picture , but in the other way , which we do everything out of love and not one being smart instead of honest

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raw emotion and longing expressed in "The Bean" resonate deeply. Penguin Book Writers acknowledges the power of your words to evoke complex feelings and introspection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEST FRIEND