THE GARDENER

I had arrived late for work. I knew my boss would shit on me. I was having a bad morning, those were my mornings every single day  I was divorced and a single mom. I don't know what was worse been a single mom or been divorced 

I gave Anthony everything but he still left me for a younger woman. He nolonger touched me , he made me feel unattractive and for 10 years that's how I felt. 

I used my work to distract me from my reality but one evening he didn't come back home. I slept alone in a bed that felt warmer than usual. I realized it had been cold all this time because of Anthony 

The parking was full. I didn't see my boss's car , I felt a sight of relief. I pulled up to change into my red bottom heels that I hadn't worn in ages. 

I got out and locked the door, then quickly ran to the door before I could get there all my documents scattered on the pavement. Don't worry Ma'am I got this , I heard a deep voice call out from the garden.

It was a tall , dark man with a body statue of a model. Who was he I wondered. He was in blue overrals and thick black boots. He worked here , I thought.

Oh thank you , I shouted. I am having such a horrible day, I added. We all do he replied. He took off his gloves and put them aside to pick my documents. He handed them to me , but my face was still focused on him. I realized I was daydreaming! 

Oh sorry, I replied, thank you you're kind, taking the documents and putting them in their folder. His hands were big . 

My thoughts faded as the door opened and a familiar face stepped out. I quickly followed through the door. 

My day was long , I had lunch on my desk. Then my thoughts pulled me back to the morning. I had seen a man who had helped me, he left whatever he was doing just to help me. 

It was 3pn when I decided to pack up The parking was empty. I stepped into my car. I wanted to see him again, I didn't ask his name. I am sure he thought I was rude. 

Minutes later I was at my place. I was glad I took the kids to my mom. She said I needed a break and I did 

I stepped in the shower for a few minutes then got out to put on my gown. I poured myself a glass of wine The kitchen felt emptier without Anthony's whiskey's. 

I opened my laptop then I had another flashback of my disastrous morning 

The tall man in blue work suits had a name tag on him written Michael Williams  I had seen it. On the search engine I typed the name. There was a photo of him and his number. 

Would it be wise to call him and thank him properly? I thought. The wine had already gotten to me. I already dilaled the number and it was ringing.

Michael hello , the receiver said. 
Hi Michael, it's the lady from Ignition properties where I assume you work as a gardner, I just called to thank you properly.

The receiver went silent for a minute. Then replied 'Send me your address, I have a better idea 
I froze , 422 Breezyvale Avenue. I uttered out.

How stupid was I to give a stranger my address.  A beep rang outside.
An old classic Corolla was parked outside then a muscular form stepped out.. it was him , Michael.

Have a sit, I said. Do you want something to drink. I asked. 
Yes he said, I will have whatever you are having. 

I looked at the last glass of wine from the bottle I had poured.
I had finished the whole bottle, hence my impulsive choices, I thought.

I came back into the living room with another wine bottle and two glasses of wine 
He got up and took the wine from me. Let me pour that for you. Sit down and relax.

 I did as I was told. He filled the glasses and gave me my glass. 
Thank you, I replied. 

He didn't sit down he came behind me and started massaging my shoulders. I felt a sense of peace. I had invited a stranger in my house but yet I felt so calm and taken care of. It must have been the wine! I thought.

Minutes later he asked , do you want a refill. I nodded. Then he poured another glass. I held his hand. He let in , my lips touched his. I opened mine as he did. It was fireworks!

I leaned it more closer he was now on the couch with me. His body was just right next to mine. The only thing standing between us was time. I pulled him even more closer. He smelled good, I realized. 

My hand went through his shirt. He had a huge chest. Please take it off, I whispered. He never hesitated. He took his shirt off. We continued kissing passionately. It was as if I was dreaming , could it be the wine, I thought. 

I placed my hand on his jeans. I could fill the boner. It was huge. I unbuttoned his jeans and took his penis out. It was ouzing with pre ejaculation. He started moaning. I massaged it nicely, up .  Down . And in circles. 

Take my gown off , I ordered him. Slowly and graciously he did as he was told. My naked body laid next to his. We both stared into each other's eyes with underlying lust  we both wanted what we both hide from the world. It was as if he wanted to live inside of me. As if his life depended on this very moment.

You're so beautiful, he whispered. He got on his knees and pulled me down. His face on my vagina. He licked me slowly as if he had all the time in the world. 

Every lick was as if my soul was reconstructing into his. I started to moan, my body tiggled. I was reacting to what his beautiful mouth was doing to my soul.

Please make love to me, I begged. Are you su.. he asked before he could even finish his words. I already wrapped my body in a missionary position and I had inserted his penis inside. I moaned as if i didn't have neighbors. 

He started punding on me. I could feel all the muscles inside, with every stroke my desires became a reality. He pulled it out and pulled me on my back to face the other way. He stroked me like a dog. We were both animals. Every stroke he did, harased my bums. 

He pulled me up and held my body. He was standing and my body was in his arms. My legs floating in his arms. Every stroke I could fill my cum melt on his thighs. Im about to cum he shouted. Cum inside of me I whispered. He did, and held me down as I began walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water, I didn't realize he was following me.

I just felt strong hands pull my one leg up. He inserted his penis. I screamed. I moaned. I called out his name. We switched positions. He placed me on the kitchen chair. As I faced the window and he came behind me. I felt pain. It was in my anus, pain turned into pleasure. 

He screamed I'm cumin , he pulled it out and held me down on the kitchen counter and I opened my mouth to swallow all his cum. Thank you Michael, I whispered.. 


Comments

  1. Wow what a beautiful story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking your time to read and comment

      Delete
    2. She did well 👌

      Delete
  2. What a day she had.. a nice story and i also wish to have a day like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol she really did. Thank you

      Delete
    2. Mmm what a day it turned out to be can I be someone’s Michelle ❤️

      Delete
  3. Wow … welll articulated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well articulated but my mind a stranger 🤣 please forgive me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I please meet my Michael? Lol best story ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely story but hated the cum in my mouth part, would not let a stranger swallow my cum...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol she wanted to thank him for being so kind

      Delete
  8. Great story only putting at the a us turned me off to share with someone!! I'll remove that only to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND