ABANDONED

I always felt lonely even when you were holding me. I always felt cold in your arms. The walls around us always felt like a prison cell. I felt as if I was a prisoner held without their will.

As damage as I was, I felt guilty. I felt abandoned and I knew I had made that choice. I had myself to blame. 

You didn't love me , I was someone you took to your late night meetings, just to show your colleagues how stable you were.  I was just the woman you took to your mom so she didn't worry about you.

We both had separate lives. We loved different things but we made a great team because we both knew what society expected from us and at night while you were sleeping I would slip my hand in my panties and pleasure myself.

And this is the life I chose. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND