YOU CHANGED ME.

 He was sweet and kind. I gave him my heart and he broke it into pieces. Well that's no the point. He lied too,  he played me like strings on a guitar. He left me to drown. Suffocating into this thing we call life.

We used to be so good together. I know you're hoping for the part where I say I've moved on from him, the part where I tell you I don't love him anymore. Well that's not the point. 

Everytime I try to convince myself that you're not the one for me something always reminds me of the memories we shared. If only I could remove the memories I have with you and maybe I could move on.

You hurt me so much that my anger turned into hate. The problem is I can never hate you. You chose her over me. After all we been through. After all the things I did for you. You don't even realise how I treated you. 

I was the girl who came to you and never wanted anything in return. I was the girl you looked at and smiled for no complete reason. I'm the girl you touched and felt magical. What about how I would come to you in a place full of guys and spoke to you 80% of the time.

How do you explain the first time we met , we knew nothing of each other but we just clicked? Can you honestly tell me that was all a lie? How you made me cum multiple times.. How we made love to the point where we just got so addicted to it. 

Remember the time I had to sneak out at home after we were chilling with friends , or whenever we went out with friends you'd drop me last because you knew we had to get it together.. 

How do you explain how you get when I'm near you. The butterflies you get when I'm close to you.. or that boner you get even when I'm fully dressed and not even close to you.

I wish I knew what the future holds for us. I wish I can feel normal like how I used to be before I met you. You completely ruined me , it's like I see nobody else but you.

 The truth is I never liked any of your friends. It was you all these time, it has always been you. To this point forward. I will always choose you. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND