MY INNOCENCE PART2.

Come on.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Forgive me? Sam had that effect on me , I couldn't get angry even if I wanted to and this scared me for some reason. 

Can I hug you? He asked looking down as if embarrassed of what he had done. Yes, you may. I mumbled. He hugged me from the back. This time I didn't feel his banana, may be he was really sorry...

He waited for me downstairs to change. I was in my torn shorts and an oversized T-shirt with my hair down. Wow you look cute, I've never seen your hair down like this you should wear it like this at school.. it suits you. The rest of the afternoon we spent it sitting on the couch watching movies. I made sandwiches and we snacked with popcorns.

I had a boyfriend, not just any boyfriend.. it was the hottest guy in school and he was here with me eating popcorns in my living area. His hand under my shirt the whole time playing with my nipple. 

He was sure naughty. I thought. Kiss me before I leave, be ordered. We started kissing , every time I kissed Sam it was fireworks. I suddenly felt funny as if I just wet my pants..

That evening my dad had came back with pizza , we sat together at the table, he told me all about his day and what his workers did , there was always a story at the warehouse. 

What did you get up to this afternoon? He asked sinking his teeth on the barbeque flavoured piece. Nothing, I just did my homework , that's all. I got up to take our plates to the kitchen. Rinsed them. Well goodnight love you,  I shouted on my way to the stairs. Night sweety, he replied.

I had to tell Grace about my day. Hello Grace , you won't believe what happened!. He was here and we watched movies.  It was so cool. Wow so you guys hanged out after dropping me off? You sluts! She giggled. He musnt pop that cherry yet. Did he? Come on Grace it's too soon. Yes I like him but I don't really know if I trust him.

The next morning it was a sartuday. My dad had given me some money to get myself clothes and I had told Grace Last Night to accompany me with his brothers car. After my mom died , six years ago things were quite most of the time in the house and my dad isolated himself from alot of things like dancing. Him and my mom used to go out every sartuday evening. 

All he ever did now was to fix cars. I guess he was trying to fix something that he could be happy about since he couldn't fix mom, cancer was brutal on my mom. Dad??!, Grace is here, will be back around 5pm, love you. Love you too sweety he shouted from the kitchen. 

I looked cute today in my dress and black boots that made me look like a rebel. Beep. It was a text from Sam. "Thinking of you ". I blushed. What are you all happy about , come on let's go! Grace shouted. It's a text from Sam.. Hmmm somebody is in Love ! She giggled. No I'm not I just like him, his cool. 

The mall was packed. We got a few items. You have to get more dresses for easy access for Sam. Grace mumbled. You're sick! I pushed her away. Yes and you love me so much. She grinned. 

Get these panties, she pointed to some panties that looked like strings. Don't these hurt? Are you kidding me she laughed , are you telling me you don't own any of these? I don't, Grace. I'm getting you a pair she grinned. 

Minutes later we were having ice creams at Milky way. Sam saw me with my hair down yesterday and he went nuts. He did what "! she asked. Finally someone sees what I always see, I told you you're beautiful. In fact i think we should go straighten your hair at my place. My parents are not home and my brother is out with his girlfriend,  they used her car. 

Your hair is beautiful. Look at it, I looked in the mirror and I didn't  even recognize myself. Sam is going to drool she shouted. Beep. "Im outside your house, come out". It was Sam. Who is it , Grace asked. It's him his at my house!. Why didn't he call first his crazy. I ignored him. I spent the rest of my afternoon with Grace, fitting our new clothes and gossiping about boys. 

Grace wasn't a virgin so she knew alot about sex. Her ex boyfriend Peter , broke her heart that she never dated again it's been a year now. She had only slept with Peter. 

She told me about her first time everytime we spoke about sex and I knew she was still In love with him. Peter was a senior after senior year he moved to another country for college without telling Grace. It broke her. He said he didn't want to hurt her by not saying anything,  typical boys. 

I am making lasagne , get freshened up! dinner will be ready in 10min. My dad was a good cook. It was one of his other talents. How was your day he asked. It was good , shopping went smooth. 

What did you get he asked. Well dresses. You're growing, you used to hate dresses. I almost choked on my food. Your hair looks different. Do you hate it , I asked. He looked straight into my eyes and said "I could never hate it even if you were bald".

My dad was the best. Raising a girl child couldn't be any easy. Like when I got my periods. He had to get me pads, he still does! When I was feeling down he always made me feel better. Sam. I had forgotten all about him.i texted him "Let's hang out tomorrow, come at 1pm". 

He didn't reply. I went to bed thinking if he was angry at me or upset. My dad went out to his warehouse he was working there today. At 1pm I was ready, in my new dress and my hair down. I hope he comes. I thought. Beep. "Im outside". I almost fell on my stomach , I ran to the door. 

I'm sorry about yesterday, I was with Grace and saw your text late. It's okay, I didn't call.. so I expected that. The drive was long but he didn't drive us into town. Where are we going? I asked. He just looked at me and said you'll see.. 

A view of the mountains came. He pulled up his car and opened the door for me. He pulled out a blanket and a basket full of snacks and fruits and sodas. We're having a picnic in the mountains. This guy was romantic. I thought. I knew I was blushing at this point. 

Are you okay he looked at me while setting up the blanket. Yes I'm fine, I wasn't fine! The panties Grace forced me to get, we're deep in my ass. Why did I even put them on, what if I fell and Sam saw them. He would think I'm a slut! I thought to myself. All set up come on sit. 

I have something to tell you. I'm falling for you. I looked at him as if I was searching whether he was really falling for me. He kissed me and there we were , laying side by side kissing slowly. His hand under my dress. My breast was out. I was not wearing a bra. He started sucking on my breast. 

I started moaning under my breath. I liked this. He was now kissing me while on top of me. I could feel the banana now. I touched it.. I held it.. It was huge. Unzip it he whispered. It's yours if you want it he continued whispering. I unzipped him. Without a warning it bulged out. He was not wearing any underwear! It felt warm, it felt hard with its muscles. 

Massage it he whispered. I did.. He started moaning. His hand now on my thigh. Now between my legs. Nice panties he whispered.. You put them on for me? Without thinking I said yes.... Good girl he whispered. 

You're wet. You're a virgin? He asked. Yes... It was as if I was under his spell. Don't worry we can do other things till you ready. He went down on me. He was licking me.i have never felt so good. 

I moaned. I wanted to scream. My body felt different. Something was happening now that I had no control of.. aaaaaah....! moaned. Then he stopped. I saw you the other day at school licking a lollipop.. You like them , don't you? He whispered. Yes,  but the cherry flavour.. shhhhh pretend this is your cherry lollipop. He lay back and pointed at his penis. Now lick it just as you would lick the lollipop. 

As we know I was possessed I found myself licking his penis as if my life depended on it. He groaned. He spanked me as he groaned. I like your ass.. He whispered. Then minutes later I felt something.. salty. It was inside my mouth and I had swallowed it all. It was his sperms!. 

...................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED. 

Comments

  1. That Lollipop of Sam,you can write dear EXCELLENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguin Book Writers delicately navigate the complexities of innocence and desire, painting a vivid picture of adolescent emotions and experiences. This intimate portrayal resonates with readers, capturing the essence of young love and self-discovery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND