MY INNOCENCE PART3.

 I couldn't believe what had happened.. here I was with the guy of my dreams.. having oral sex! We spoke about school and college , I was happy to know he was planning on going to the same college as I was. We were both waiting on our acceptance letters. 

I had a great time with you, he kissed me softly, while kissing me I held his banana, it was hard.. I wanted to put it in my mouth but I said nothing. We went back to the car holding hands.. and there they were his friends. Giggling as they spotted us. 

Ryan ! Tyler !! What the hell are you doing here?? We had to follow you to really see if you really completed your dare. Ryan said. The trees around us felt like they were choking me. I  was a task all along, my eyes became teary.  I stepped away from Sam. 

Ryan what did you say,? You were just a dare , we dared him to date you for 3 days and sleep with you. Did you think he loved you? You're just a nerd. A fat nerd. What made you think you could date a guy like Sam? You're more stupid than I thought. Tyler said, while grinning. 

Come on man don't say stuff like that to her. Im so sorry , I really am, Sam said. I was just dared, that's all. Tears were running down my face now, without any warning  I began  walking, then running. Where are you going Sam shouted. Its not safe out here. 

Grace please come and pick me up by the mountains on the main road, I was crying. Minutes later I was with Grace, I told her everything.  She was mad, angrier than me. She was furious. Who does he think he is!?? His an idiot. What a total loser and his stupid friends. 

I was officially single and stupid. Sam had looked me in the eyes and told me he was falling for me! What a moron. He lied , everything was a lie to him. Tomorrow was Monday and I knew I was going to be the laughing stock of the school. 

I woke up early to dry my hair and straighten it. No hair bun today , I thought. No blouse and jeans. I opened my closet,  there they were , my newly untouched dresses. I picked up a yellow one that had orange flowers, it showed the back of my skin. It fitted me well and shaped my curves and my firm butt out. 

If they want a show I'l give them one, I thought. Yesterday I had called my dad that I would have dinner at Grace's place and came home late while he was asleep and this morning he left home very early to go to the warehouse. I didn't want him seeing me like that. 

Instead of feeling sorry for myself,  I felt like I was out for blood. That was Graces plan. Grace had told me his brother would take us to school. A college student dropping us at school , that would make Sam sulk! She had said. 

I wore my nude lipstick it suited me well. I had sandals on, I forgot about my nice legs because I was always hiding them in jeans. I felt beautiful  Yesterday I had received 5 texts from Sam , saying how sorry he was and that meant no harm. 

Grace was here, I wanted to throw up. So I was really going to school as a woman today! I grinned. Grace and his brother were standing outside the car. I stepped out the house, the looks on their faces were insane.  I swear that I saw Grace's brother  jaw drop on the pavement. 

You look hot! Grace shouted. Hugging me. Grace was looking even more hot. She had a dress on that fitted her body. Wow you look amazing Grace's brother said. Thanks ! I grinned. Let's get this fucker!! Grace shouted. 

Great timing! Sam , Ryan and Tyler were outside the school yard smoking, when we got there. Don't do anything stupid in those dresses, his brother called out as we got out of the car. By the time we stepped out everyone was looking at us. 

Hot girls, damn! Some guy said. Whoaa nami,  you're sexy! Another shouted. Sam stared at me with the look he had given me when he had told me he was falling for me. Ryan and Tyler's jaws were on the floor. 

I saw Sam arguing with Ryan and Tyler after we passed, I wonder what was that all about. I thought. Classes were interesting today , I got more compliments , eye stares and funny looks than any other day of my life. The bell rang it was lunch. I was so hungry , because I missed breakfast. 

The cafe was packed as always. Guys shhhh here she comes. A voice said as Grace and I stepped into the Cafe. I know I hurt you, I know you're mad at me but I really fell in love with you. At first I was pretending but yesterday was real. I meant everything I said. Unlike most of the girls here, you don't throw yourself at me. You're smart and beautiful. I love you Elizabeth McKenzie. 

The Cafe was quite,  everyone was starring at me. I looked at Grace and she was smilling. She was happy.. She knew I loved Sam and Sam was finally saying how he feels about me in front of everyone at school. Sam stepped into my direction, and everyone moved to give him space.

He looked at me and held my hand, and took out a ring! With this ring I promise you that I'l be your boyfriend for aslong as I can. I am in love with you.i looked behind him Ryan and Tyler's faces were in shock. Sam... I accept this ring to allow you to be my boyfriend.  I said blushing. 

Sam picked me up and kissed me. The room went chaotic with hand claps. It was so unreal. You and your friend should join us at our table, he led the way. Ryan and Tyler apologized, like I expected them to. We sat there and had lunch together. They told me how the dare started. It was the funniest thing. You guys are stupid , Grace grinned. 

The rest of the day everyone was talking about me and Sam. Sam Gave us a lift. Ryan and Tyler walked home. We dropped off Grace then went to my house. Come and check out my room. We can to the stairs as if something was chasing us. We got there and started kissing. I held his banana,  it was hard. I love you I whispered to him. Im ready to break my virginity, I whispered again.

Are you sure he stopped and studied my face. Yes Sam I'm sure. Its going to hurt though he said looking straight into my eyes. I don't have the smallest penis.. It will hurt but it's nice once you get used to it 

Make love to me. I said , almost sounding desperate. We kissed for a few minutes and he went down on me. Got on top of me , he took his shirt off. His body was art. He unzipped his pants.. His penis bulged out. He took my dress of. We were both naked now. He licked me everywhere..

I screamed , when I felt the intensity , even though he was gentle. I wanted to cry. Stop ! I cried. He stopped. We can do this another time.. He said. No!! Come, let's try again. I was really starting to be nuts. He pushed it again , gently.. softer.. more and more a few moments I felt no pain , it was beautiful. I felt amazing. We were both moaning.he turned me on my back , I liked it.

It felt good. In a few minutes he started groaning and took it out quickly. White things came out of his penis. The same one I swallowed the other day. They were all over my butt. He took his shirt to wipe them off. Don't worry I have a shirt in my car. We lay there quite smilling. Looking at each other. 

How was it? It was good, it was amazing. I want more he looked at me. You must get going my dad will be home soon. L wanted more but my dad would kill him if he found him here. Let's have a quick shower. I grinned. We showered together.. While he put his penis deep inside of me. Goodnight I love you, I kissed him on the driveway as he got inside the car.

Later that evening, I couldn't stop thinking about Sam. I made dinner for me and my dad. I made grilled chicken and vegetables. Why are you in such a good mood? My dad had asked me at the dinner table. Its nothing , I giggled. 

That evening me and Sam sexted all night. I called Grace and told her all about it. She was excited. You sluts! I knew you would fuck! You guys are gross really even in the shower! 

I was happy and that's all that mattered. 

..................................................................................

THE END. 

Comments

  1. I'm not an english person but this🖕is too nice i really enjoyed it. It flows. Thumps up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate it

      Delete
  2. Good read keep them flowing and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow���� ... I enjoyed the story. Keep on writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace is a baddie friend we all need, I love her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right , she's honest and straight forward.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND