STOLEN HEART.

 I see it in your eyes , when you talk about her that you're not happy. You deserve someone who listens when you talk , who watches you when you're asleep. You deserve someone who is willing to tolerate your moods.

It's true what they say we love those who dont care about us. I see it in your eyes  , when you look at her that you're just staring at a blank space but with me you look into my soul.

I know you dont hold the same conversations you hold with me. She is not intelligent like me or kinky like me. She cant hold it down the way I hold it down with you. Dont you think you deserve it all?

I made a mistake by not letting you know this but maybe it's for the best that I didnt. Your smile lights up the room but when shes around I never see it. 

Even if we never fall in love,  just know I'm here for you. When you want to talk , when you have a hole in your heart il fill it. When you're mind is preoccupied il release it. When you're lost in the clouds il find you. 

Whatever it takes , wherever I go il be there when you need me. You deserve it all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND