THE ARRANGEMENT.

 It was the way he looked at me that made me forget my sanity. He was older than me and that turned me on. The fact that he could teach me stuff ,  and I could learn a few things from him made me want him even more.

I wasnt into young boys who cared about slim bodies with no stretch marks or shaggy boobs with no cellulite. He made sure I was comfortable and licked every bit of my body until I begged him to stop.

I wasnt interested in young boys who thought sex was mandatory because it made you feel good. I was into older guys who thought of sex as a way to connect passionately.

The thought of him made me feel so grown and matured. The way he respected me and spoke to be made me feel like a woman. I knew I had changed but nothing was compared to this teenage love affair.

He would take me out on dates , where he didnt ask me to pay. He would insist on it and that made me think he got us. Today was a different day he had asked me to meet him at a hotel. We had three months seeing each other and each day we went to his place after lunch or dinner to fuck. 

I just thought a new scenario can do us good he said when I asked him why a hotel. I've never been to such a beautiful place in my life. The lights were so bright but cossy, the linens on the bed were pure white and the bed was filled with roses.  Next to the bed was champagne and a box of chocolates.

 We started kissing .. but tonight he was rough but I liked it. He ripped my dress off making me feel like I'm in some kind of movie.. he pushed me to the where I lay flat on my stomach face down... and he pinned me down. It was the most electrifying thing ever , I liked it and I didn't want him to stop..

Moments later he pulled me down to the edge of the bed this time I was facing him.. my legs on his shoulders. The look in his eye I've never seen that look before.. so much lust and passion... he pulled me up and picked me up standing , my legs on both of his arms.. phaa phaa phaa that's the loud noise he made from stroking me.

I moaned loudly.. moaning turned into screaming. My nails scratching his back. He moaned blissfully as he tossed me to the bed.. My legs shaking , my body trembling with electrifying senses of orgasms..

A few moments later we laid down on the bed next to each other. He looked at me and said.. we had so much fun together.. and these past three months has really made me happy it has fixed my marriage. My wife came home today... I'm sorry I didnt mention her before.. we can continue this or we can stop it's up to you.

I lay there in total shock.. he had a wife and I didn't know about this. I got up and put my dress on that made me look like a hobo , took my shoes and purse , opened the door ran through the corridor and into the lift. I heard him call my name begging me but I didn't want to. 

I thought to myself maybe the younger boys my age wouldn't hurt me like this because they wouldn't tell me their married . 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND