SINFUL WAYS.

He placed his hand under my dress.. on my thighs now between my legs, motioning for me to open my legs a little bit more..

 I did. I felt my panties shift to the side. His finger felt long, he started moving in around. It felt so good , I felt so good..

My breathing started changing looking at him , staring at him across the table.. where his friend was sitting next to me.. if he knew what his friend was doing to me now.. .

I shut my eyes for a moment as he got up to go to the restroom. Are you okay his friend asked.. why did you stop I asked looking around just to make sure no one in the room was staring at us.

Let's go to my place after this, he whispered
 No I cant I mumbled. It's not safe, he will find out. An hour later I found myself with them at his friend's place. 

Wanna smoke? My boyfriend asked, yes il try it. A few moments later , my head was spinning but my body relaxed. Every bit of my body was calm. Come closer my boyfriend said  

He started kissing me his friend watched across the room. His hand searched my breast. He managed to take my bra off. Next thing my dress is off. I had to look at his friend again across the room but he was nowhere to be found , because he was now behind us.. looking with lust. 

They both stared at me. I was now naked on the couch. My boyfriend undressed and so did his friend. His friend stared at me with his hand open as if leading me somewhere  I stood up to kiss him my boyfriend stood up to stay behind me.

Next thing led to another and here I was making love to both of them.. each one of them with passion as if our love was connected. With each stroke from his friend I felt like Cummin and each stroke from my boyfriend I felt like cummin..

I couldnt believe this was happening. Everything felt exciting. Wasnt my boyfriend mad at what was happening?

 My thoughts were cut short when I saw them kissing each other passionately. As if they were madly in love. I was numb, this was all wrong. 



Comments

  1. What a wonderful story, we should write a full script for a movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey , thank you. Drop me a mail dineonestar@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This was quite hot especially getting attention from two men

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit,that was great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND