STRANGE LOVE.

I knew I had to make a choice and live with it. We had been talking about breaking up for the longest time but none of us thought it could happen so soon. I guess we wanted it to work so bad that we didnt think giving up was fair. 

It doesn't make things easy that we were both going to the same college after high school. We would see each other with other people,  for me it was just too much to take in. Thabang was my first love,  we shared everything together and he knew me all of me.

We had been dating since sixth grade,  we met at school. When we were in 10th grade we had sex for the first time. So he was the only guy I had been with. 

Natasha can you please pass me the salt. My mom shouted, I didnt realize she has been calling me for the past few minutes. I was deep in my thoughts. Sorry , I passed the salt. My dad looked at me funny. Why are you so far from here wheres your head huh? My dad asked in a base. I'm here Dad. 

My family was just me and my parents. I was the only child and that made my parents worry about me alot. The next Morning I was meeting with my friends Kholo and Tshiamo. They also were y friends for the longest time. I loved them so much.

Kholo are you seriously gonna wear that dress, it's so short. Well I'm skinny anyway so does it matter, she said frowning. What time is Tshiamo coming? I asked. Last night we had discussed to meet at Kholo's place but as usual we knew Tshiamo would come late.

Kholo was a skinny looking girl with freckles , she was light in complexion and tall. She had big brown eyes and a smile that could lighten up the room. She was loud too. Tshiamo on the other hand was short , chubby with a cute face that made her look 10 years younger than her age. They were total opposites. While I was more like the middle man, I was a normal size with a nice body that I didnt even work for , with cute eyes that made me look like a Chinese girl. 

Did you call her , Kholo asked looking at her wrist watch. We will be late. We are going to miss the movie , I swear she shouted. Come on she said shes on her way so let's wait a bit longer and be nice , you know her parents are separating so she is going through alot right now.

Kholo looked at me as if I just mocked her,  with her big eyes bulging out. Well she should prioritize us since we are her friends instead of sulking. If theres anything Kholo was it was selfish. Kholo your friend is here her mom shouted from downstairs. We stormed out of the bedroom. 

You're late Kholo shouted. Sorry guys my car broke down. I had to take my sisters VW. Can I drive Kholo asked. Sure.. Tshiamo replied. 
Is Thabang gonna be there ? Tshiamo asked. Can we not talk about him , I replied. A few moments later we were at the cinema queuing for the movie tickets , when I saw Thabang with his friends Katlego and Teddy. 

What are they doing here Kholo aaked. Who knows Tshiamo shrugged. Well I hope they dont see us Kholo said. Too bad , Teddy was busy pointing out at us for Thabang and Katlego to see us. My eyes caught up with Thabang. We just stared at each other, Mam your ticket please the security officer said. Isn't this the queue to get a ticked I asked. No that queue over there it's for buying the ticket, the man was pointing out at the queue Thabang and his friends were.

Great Kholo said pissed. When we got there Thabang and his friends weren't there they were already inside. I tried looking out for them but they were nowhere to be found. It took us 10 minutes to get seated , the popcorn was fresh and hot. I had so many memories with Thabang here. Let me go to the loo before the movie starts , I got up. 

At the hallway Thabang was standing there. He looked at me as I was passing. Natasha wait he grabbed my hand. Are you mad at me he asked. What if I am huh?? I replied. Dont be.. I still love you. He said coming closer to my face. In seconds we were kissing. We were like puppies that you couldnt separate from each other.

He pushed the handicap toilet door. We got inside and he locked it. He started kissing my neck then pulled my pants down and pushed me to the mirror holding me from the back. I heard his zipper going down.. he took out his dick and put it inside of me. I had missed it so much I thought. Bend over he whispered. It went bulging in, it was so thick just as I remembered it. In a few minutes he let out a moan and I knew he had cum. He had cum in my ass. 

We dressed up and stepped out of the toilet. Il call you later he said kissing my forehead  I still needed to pee I thought. Moments later I was back in the cinema. Where were you the movie started 10 minutes ago. There was a queue,  I lied. 

While watching the movie all I could think about was what had happened. Every kiss , every touch it seemed so unreal. I kept closing my eyes just to imagine it. I touched my lips just to feel myself. I unzipped my pants and placed my hand in my panties just to feel how wet I was. I wanted more. I needed to get out of here.. to be with Thabang.


..................................................................................


TO BE CONTINUED 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE GARDENER

THE BEAN.

THE BEST FRIEND